Bets on poker. And chinese poker calculator.
This list of rules and terms regulates the process of betting on the results of poker events on NUTSBET website. By placing a bet on NUTSBET website a user confirms that he or she has read and understood and undertakes to comply with these rules and terms of NUTSBET.
1. Terms and Definitions. In these rules, unless otherwise implied by the text below, the following words and expressions shall have the meanings specified below.
1.1. Website - the content of a page on the Internet located at the domain https://nutsbet.com. An exclusive license for the website belongs to Wizardbet S.R.L., founded in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Costa Rica. Pursuant to this Agreement, NUTSBET shall mean the aforementioned legal entity. The website and its elements (software, databases, design, content, and NUTSBET logo) shall be protected by copyright, and their copying, processing, and developing derivatives on their basis shall be prohibited.
1.2. User account - user’s e-mail address and password used by a user to enter protected website pages (login information). After registration such information shall form user account.
1.3. Registration - a succession of joint actions of the NUSBET and the User aimed at creating a user account.
1.4. Website authorisation - entering of an e-mail address and a password specified by a user during the registration process and confirmation of the correctness of such data by NUTSBET.
1.5. User account in NUTSBET system - an account that is opened for each user individually in order to keep record of deposits and written-off amounts, as well as to deposit gain.
1.6. Retrieval of funds - writing the funds off a user account in NUTSBET system and their transfer to the user upon his or her instructions. According to the general rules, a user has the right to transfer the funds from his or her account in NUTSBET system only to the means of payment used for depositing funds to such an account.
1.7. Event - a poker tournament listed on the website.
1.8. Participant - a person participating in an event.
1.9. Result - the result of an event represented by absolute victory (first place) of a participant.
1.10. Error - a mistake, misprint, erroneous interpretation, reading, or translation, spelling error, technical malfunction, registration error, transaction error, evident mistake, force majeure circumstances, or other error.
1.11. Influenced bet - an action prohibited by NUTSBET; a bet in the course of which a user or third persons acting together with the user may directly or indirectly influence the results of an event.
1.12. Syndicated bet ‐ an action prohibited by NUTSBET; a bet in the course of which the owners of accounts act together to make a series of bets on the same event. In case such joint actions are confirmed by evidence, NUTSBET reserves the right to cancel corresponding bets or to suspend the payment of gains until the end of investigation.
2. These rules are considered fully and unconditionally accepted by the user. In order to accept the terms of these rules the user shall place "v" (check mark) in a special field on the website opposite the following text: “I accept NUSBET rules”, and then select the Registration button. By doing this the user shall confirm that he or she has read and understood the content of these Rules in full and fully and unconditionally confirms the acceptance of these Rules.
3. In order to authorise on the website, the user may use his or her account on NUSBET partner website https://nutsbet.net. However, in order to participate in betting the user should additionally accept these rules. The user also has the right to use the program available on NUSBET partner website https://nutsbet.net in the order and under the terms of the relevant user agreement published on the Internet at the address https://nutsbet.net/info/agreement. In the course of the user’s actions aimed at the acceptance of these rules in accordance with p. 2 hereof, user agreement https://nutsbet.net/info/agreement is also considered read, understood and unconditionally accepted by the user.
4. In case the user disagrees with any provision of these rules, the user shall have the right to carry out no actions to accept them and to leave the website.
5. The user hereby confirms that as of the moment of registration he or she has reached the age eligible for participation in gambling activities and betting, and that gambling betting is not prohibited for the user by moral and religious norms and/or law. NUTSBET shall bear no liability for the user’s violation of legislation in the country of his or her presence.
6. The user hereby undertakes to specify, without limitation, his or her actual e-mail address (hereinafter referred to as the User’s e-mail address) in the course of registration and shall assign a password to be used for the user’s authorisation on the website. NUTSBET shall send to the User’s e-mail address a letter with a link to NUTSBET’s Internet resource. The user should use the link to confirm his or her rights for the specified e-mail address. After the e-mail address is confirmed, the user may be authorised on the website by means of entering his or her e-mail address and password specified at registration (hereinafter referred to as login information).
7. NUTSBET shall not collect or store any personal data of the user except for login information on nutsbet.com server. NUTSBET hereby undertakes not to disclose the login information of the user on a voluntary basis.
8. The user hereby undertakes to keep his login information confidential and to prevent the access of any third parties to it. Joint use of login information shall be prohibited. The user should not let third parties use his or her login information. The user also should not use any other login information except for his or her own. The user shall have the right to have only one user account on the Website. Shall the user register more than one user account, NUTSBET shall have the right to block such accounts in the manner specified in p. 40 hereof.
9. NUTSBET shall bear no liability for the losses incurred by the User as a result of third persons’ acquisition of the User’s login information or as a result of the User’s loss of his or her login information and therefore the ability to authorise on the website. In case the user loses his or her login information, the User shall have the right to request its restoration from NUTSBET help desk.
10. NUTSBET accepts bets only from authorised users and only on two types of events: 1) on the victory at the final table (tables) of poker tournaments listed on the website; 2) on a participant’s receiving of a trophy (bracelet) for the victory in a WSOP (World Series of Poker) tournament. NUTSBET does not accept bets on any other events except for those specified above.
11. A bet is considered invalid until it is verified, accepted by NUTSBET, and included into the user’s betting history. In case the user is not sure whether a bet is valid, he or she may address the help desk. In case of any disputes regarding the acceptance (or failure to accept) of any bet, NUTSBET transactions database shall prevail.
12. Even in case a bet is made erroneously, it remains valid after acceptance and cannot be altered. The user is liable for providing correct information about the bets placed by him or her. NUTSBET shall be in no event liable for any errors (either determined subjectively or confirmed by evidence).
13. NUTSBET reserves the right to decline a bet in full or in part at its full discretion. NUTSBET reserves the right to limit or cancel access to a user account in NUTSBET system fully or partially at its full discretion.
14. All and any betting coefficients may by changed before a bet is made. Such changes are made at NUSBET’s full discretion. The bets are made only with the coefficients available in the betting grid at the moment of acceptance of the bet regardless of any other requests or previous publications of different information on the website or in any other place. NUTSBET reserves the right to change coefficients and to make any other amendments it considers necessary at its full discretion.
15. NUTSBET reserves the right to suspend the acceptance of the bets on an event in general or on its participants in particular fully or partially at any time at its full discretion.
16. Unless otherwise specified in a bet or in the rules of en event, the results of all bets are considered valid only after the end of an event.
17. Coefficients may be demonstrated in the user’s betting history for informational purposes as decimal fractions rounded to two decimal places. However, payments are made on the basis of current coefficients multiplied by the amounts of the bets, and the rounding is not taken into consideration.
18. NUTSBET reserves the right to limit the retrieval of the net amount of payments (payments after the deduction of the bet amount) under any bet or combination of bets made by one user to USD 5,000 (five thousand) until the end of the verification procedure. A smaller limit may be set for each bet in advance at the discretion of NUTSBET. The user has the right to request exceptional or personal amendment of the set limit from NUTSBET. NUTSBET has the right to accept or dismiss such a request without giving reasons.
19. Any bets made via NUTSBET may be subject to temporary delay before acceptance. The duration of such a delay may vary and is determined by NUTSBET at its full discretion.
20. NUTSBET reserves the right to suspend any payment and/or to announce all bets on a certain event (series of events) invalid in case it possesses sufficient evidence of the following circumstances:
1) possible mala fide nature of the event;
2) pricing or betting manipulations;
3) fixed results of the event or investigation of possible fixing of such results.
The evidence in the aforementioned cases may be based on the scope, volume, or structure of bets, as well as on the information received from other betting operators or official organisations.
21. A bet may be considered invalid and cancelled. In this case such a bet is considered accepted with the coefficient 1.00 (one only). NUTSBET reserves the right to announce a bet fully or partially invalid at its full discretion in case one of the following circumstances takes place:
1) a bet is erroneously made, placed, and/or accepted by NUTSBET;
2) a bet is made while the website experiences technical malfunctions and would not have been accepted otherwise;
3) a bet is influenced;
4) a bet is syndicated ;
5) the results are damaged as a result of direct or indirect criminal activities;
6) a public statement related to the bet caused a considerable change in its coefficients.
A bet may be cancelled regardless of the fact whether the event was regulated.
22. NUTSBET undertakes to announce a bet void and to cancel it at the user’s request solely in case an organiser of a relevant event officially cancels such an event, namely the final table in the poker tournament or the draw of a bracelet. No other reasons, including, without limitation, a participant’s refusal to participate in any stage of the tournament, illness, death, or disqualification of a participant, any force majeure circumstances or legal or illegal actions of third parties against a participant, participants, or organisers of an event, are considered grounds for bet cancellation.
23. No changes in the name of an event, place of its organisation, its prize fund, date and time of an event, broadcasting format, or other circumstances are considered grounds for bet cancellation. In case of such changes the bets are considered made on the changed event.
24. Statistical data and editorial published on NUTSBET website should be considered additional information. NUTSBET does not accept or undertake any liability in case such information appears to be incorrect. The user is at all times personally liable for getting information about all and any circumstances connected with the event.
25. When regulating the results NUTSBET takes all efforts to receive the data firsthand (in the course of an event or immediately after its end) via TV broadcasting, streaming, other sources, as well as official websites. In case such data is not taken into account when considering the original source and/or official sources of information, and/or in case the data from such sources contains an apparent error, the bets should be regulated on the basis of other open sources.
26. All other cases that are not considered official results of an event are not taken into consideration during the regulation of bets. When regulating the bets, NUTSBET always acts on the basis of actual results of an event.
27. Though NUTSBET takes all necessary measures to secure the most exact interpretation of all components included into a bet, certain elements may be represented differently due to the difference in interpretation that occurs as a result of translation. Such language differences shall not be considered material reasons for cancelling the bets on a certain events. The same applies to definitions related to certain events, names of teams and sponsors, etc.
28. In case a user wins, NUTSBET undertakes to pay the gain to the user’s account in NUTSBET system not later than within seventy two (72) hours from the moment of official announcement of event results by its organisers.
29. NUTSBET reserves the right to correct payments made to a user’s account in NUTSBET system at its own discretion in case such payments are apparently erroneous. In order to correct any errors on the balance of a user’s account, NUTSBET reserves the right to take all reasonable necessary measures without prior notification to regulate an account balance by means of cancellation of correction or any further transactions on the user’s account. NUTSBET reserves the right to suspend access to the user’s account until the end of an investigation that NUTSBET considers relevant.
30. Any claims/differences that occur in relation to the regulation of any bet should be submitted to NUTSBET within fourteen (14) calendar days from the date of the event on which the bet is made for the purpose of full-scale investigation. Otherwise claims cannot be made.
31. The date of depositing of funds on the user’s account in NUTSBET system is the date of receipt of such funds by NUTSBET. NUTSBET does not undertake to accrue or pay any interest on the balance of the user’s account in NUTSBET system.
32. NUTSBET does not accept funds from third persons. The user should make payments to his or her account in NUTSBET system only from an account, bank card, or payment system registered in the user’s name. Otherwise NUTSBET has the right to refuse from depositing funds to the user’s account in the system.
33. NUTSBET does not charge commissions from the user when accepting payments. Payment services available on the website shall charge no financial commission from the user when accepting the payments.
34. The retrieval of funds is carried out by NUTSBET at the user’s instructions only to the means of payment (account, bank card, payment system) from which the funds were deposited to the user’s account in NUTSBET system, and provided the user correctly fills in a questionnaire and submits identity documents, as well as the documents confirming his or her right to use such means of payment. NUTSBET undertakes to retrieve the user’s funds within fourteen (14) days. In case the user is unable to retrieve the funds as specified above, the user has the right to address NUTSBET help desk. NUTSBET has the right to request from the user any additional documents to verify his or her identity and to confirm his or her rights from the old and the new means of payment.
35. In case NUTSBET fails to deposit funds on the user’s account in NUTSBET system after their receipt, the user has the right to file a claim against NUTSBET and to demand the repayment of funds. If the claim is justified, NUTSBET has the right to return the funds to the user within not more than thirty (30) days from the date of such a claim.
36. The user hereby agrees to receive e-mails from NUTSBET at their e-mail address. This shall mean, without limitation, that the user hereby agrees to receive periodical newsletters or advertising messages about NUTSBET products or services. The user hereby agrees that such advertising may contain information about gambling activities, gambling, card games, betting terminals, and casinos, as well as any other information.
37. The user shall have the right to refuse from further receiving of the newsletter and advertising information specified in p. 37 hereof. To do so the user shall click a relevant link to enter NUTSBET’s resource on the Internet. The link shall be available in any newsletter message or advertising letter received from NUTSBET. NUTSBET hereby undertakes to exclude the User’s e-mail from the newsletter list not later than within ten (10) days. NUTSBET shall bear no liability for newsletter messages or advertising letters received by the user within the aforementioned period of time.
38. The user shall not have the right to terminate these rules unilaterally. The funds on the user’s account in NUTSBET system can be paid to the user only on the basis of these rules.
39. The user should not attempt to crack, gain unauthorised access, or otherwise come round the security system of NUTSBET website. Otherwise NUTSBET reserves the right to turn to competent authorities to bring the user to liability.
40. In case NUTSBET detects any actions specified in p. 8, 38, 39 hereof, or any other illegal or fraudulent actions of the user, NUTSBET has the right to unilaterally refuse from the fulfillment of its obligations hereunder without paying any compensation. In this case the user shall be duly notified by NUTSBET via e-mail, and the authorisation of the user on the website shall be prohibited regardless of the balance of the user’s account in NUTSBET system as well as bets made by such a user.
41. Statistical data and editorial published on NUTSBET website should be considered additional information. NUTSBET does not accept or undertake any liability in case such information appears to be incorrect. The user is at all times personally liable for getting information about all and any circumstances connected with the event.
42. NUTSBET shall bear no liability for any losses incurred by the user as a result of errors, defects, idle time of the software or website, delays in data transfers, or other incidents. NUTSBET shall bear no liability for the losses incurred by the user in the course of the use of the website.
43. NUTSBET shall have the right to suspend the work of the Website at any time and for any term at NUTSBET’s accord and for technical reasons without notifying or consulting the user. NUTSBET shall be released from any liability in case the non-fulfillment of its obligations hereunder is connected with the suspension of the work of the website.
44. In case of any disputes between the user and NUTSBET related to the fulfillment of these rules, the parties should take all measures to resolve them by e-mail communication. NUTSBET reserves the right to resolve any dispute at any time at its own discretion in accordance with the principles of equity. NUTSBET’s decision in the course of dispute resolution shall be final and not subject to appeal.
45. The parties use the following addresses to exchange messages and notices (claims) in accordance with these rules: NUTSBET – email@example.com, the user - user’s e-mail address. Notices (claims) shall be drawn up only in the English language, otherwise such messages shall not be considered notices (claims) for the purpose of these rules.
46. NUTSBET shall have the right to make amendments to these rules without notifying the User. Such amendments shall come into force and effect at the moment of their publishing on the website. The User hereby undertakes to follow all amendments hereto by means of getting acquainted with their content on the Website at the address https://nutsbet.com/main-info/rules.
47. In case any provision hereof is considered illegal or unenforceable, such a provision shall be separated from these rules, and all other provisions hereof shall remain valid and unaffected by such separation.
48. These rules shall be published in several languages for information purposes. In case of any differences between the translated versions of these rules the English version shall prevail.